Attic and Crawl Space Insulation Services
Hazards such as mold and mildew, structural flaws, a lack of energy-efficiency, as well as pest and rodent infestations, can make these areas of your home unsafe and unhealthy.
The longer your attic and crawlspace are neglected, the more expensive it is to correct.
Benefits of Attic and Crawl Space Repair
There are tremendous benefits to giving attention to your attic and crawl space, including:
- dramatic energy savings
- improved air quality and mold removal
- pest and rodent control, and prevention
- avoidance of structural problems
Let Croach® transform your attic and crawl space into functional, clean, and energy-efficient spaces.
Crawl Space Repair
The Seattle area is known for its damp, humid, wet weather climate – an inviting habitat for bugs, rats, mice, and other pests and rodents. Your uninsulated and neglected crawl space provides the perfect environment for pests to thrive. Croach® practices meticulous pest and rodent extermination, eradication and exclusion along with licensed, experienced crawl space repair and installation services.
Energy-Efficiency in the Attic
The poor condition of your attic could be increasing the cost of your home energy bills, while also providing a sanctuary for vermin, birds, and rats in Seattle. As licensed insulation contractors and pest control management specialists, we make it our mission to improve the overall quality of your home with cost-effective, long-lasting attic insulation and restoration services.
Reasons to Reinforce Your Attic and Crawl Space
A lot of homeowners forget about the attic and crawl space. Despite the fact that we rarely access them, both are very important architectural structures.
- The crawl space is interconnected with the structural integrity of your home. Issues like wood rot, condensation build-up and deteriorated insulation in the crawl space endangers your home's soundness.
- An improperly insulated attic leaks the air you’re paying to heat or cool, putting stress on your HVAC system, and costing you more money.
- Oftentimes roof problems can be traced back to deficiencies in the attic.
- Pests in the attic and crawl space disturb your peace of mind with their scratching and scuffling noises.
- Not to mention, the urine and feces of rodents in either space could be exposing you to any number of bacterial diseases.
- Rodents, birds, and insects burrow into your attic's insulation, chewing wires and causing other damage.
Make sure both spaces are shielded from the Seattle elements, and protect your property from structural damage, dangerous mold, and pests.
Helped Us in a Crisis
Melvin was super helpful and thorough. He came on a holiday weekend and helped us in our time of crisis. Together we went through parts of our new house that I've never seen before (the large crawlspace and attic). He answered questions not just about bugs and rodents, but about homes in general (the kind of things I wish my father was here to tell me now that I've finally bought my first house). I learned so much. And I've already given Croach's phone number to a neighbor two doors down who believes he also has mice in his crawlspace. Thanks again for everything!
Read more reviews from Lynnwood, WA
Great experience starting with the complete cleaning of our crawl space. Then replaced all the insulation. Regular service had kept the rodents and insects away from our house. Very pleased with their performance.
Dave W. Read more reviews
Seattle Attic and Crawl Space Service Area
We provide services across Seattle including Anacortes, Arlington, Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Buckley, Burlington, Camano Island, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, La Conner, Lakewood, Lynden, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe, Mount Vernon, Mukilteo, Oak Harbor, Olympia, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seattle, Sedro-Woolley, Snohomish, Stanwood, Sumner, and Tacoma.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Washington Pest Control License #82060
Washington Contractor License #CCPESTFF*894K4
Schedule your free crawl space insulation inspection today.
Free Attic-Crawl Space Inspection