Crawl Space Insulation and Repair
Rodent infestation is very common in crawl space insulation, in combination with poor air quality, rotting structures, and energy waste.
Transform Your Crawl Space to Restore and Protect Your Home
The condition of your crawl space affects the quality of your entire house. Take it from unusable, musty, damp, and pest-ridden to an energy-efficient and welcome extension of your home.
Symptoms of a crawl space problem include:
- Drywall cracks in the interior
- Uneven or sagging floors
- Mold in the crawl space or on your baseboards
- Foul odors in the home
- Heightened allergies
- Asthma symptoms
- Condensation on your windows
- High energy bills
- Pest and rodent infestation
If you’ve been avoiding your crawl space because it gives you the heebie-jeebies, it’s time to seek out professional options for sanitization and repair.Free Attic-Crawl Space Inspection
Why Combine Professional Pest Control and Crawl Space Insulation Services?
Pest control is a crucial step that most crawl space repair companies miss.
Not only are our technicians licensed and experienced in the construction side of crawl space repair.
You don’t want to let pests get back in and jeopardize your crawl space insulation and repair investment.
Common pest and rodent exclusion services:
- Identify and fix access openings.
- Repair damaged vent screens.
- Crawl space doors and wells will be restored or replaced.
- Remedy construction flaws in the rim joists and foundation.
- Seal gaps around pipes exiting the home.
Croach® Crawl Space Insulation Process
After a comprehensive inspection, your Croach® crawl space contractor will customize a plan to make this area of your home safe, clean, and energy-efficient.
Depending on the condition of your crawl space, you can expect:
- Removal and disposal of your damaged insulation.
- Extermination of existing rodents and pests.
- Application of a bacteria-enzyme odor-control product. This product kills bacteria and eliminates organic odors, germs, fungi, and mildew. This step is exceedingly important for damp or water-damaged insulation and structures.
- Decontamination of the entire area, if requested. We’ll clean and sanitize to remove urine and feces that rodents leave behind.
- Professional pest control exclusion services for the prevention of future rodent invasion.
- Installation of new, energy-efficient crawl space insulation.
You have entrusted us to improve the quality of your home and we go above and beyond to make sure we honor that trust.
What About My Attic?
Often, similar insulation problems in crawl spaces can be found in attics too.
Attics are usually a home’s #1 culprit for an inadequate amount of insulation, outdated materials, and rodent problems.
Our technicians use specialized equipment, such as vacuum systems, to clean out old, inefficient, or damaged insulation. We utilize our expertise to eradicate rodents, vermin, or birds, sanitize the area, and install blown-in attic insulation for the highest pest prevention and energy-efficiency.
Seattle Crawl Space Service Area
We provide services across Seattle including Anacortes, Arlington, Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Buckley, Burlington, Camano Island, Coupeville, Eatonville, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, La Conner, Lake Cavanaugh, Lakewood, Lynden, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe, Mount Vernon, Mukilteo, Oak Harbor, Olympia, Oso, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seattle, Sedro-Woolley, Snohomish, Stanwood, Sumner, and Tacoma.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Washington Pest Control License #82060
Washington Contractor License #CCPESTFF*894K4
Schedule your free crawl space insulation inspection today.
Free Attic-Crawl Space Inspection