Pest Control for Beaverton, Oregon
Experience peace of mind in your Beaverton home with pest control and prevention that’s customized for your individual needs. Say good riddance to ants, spiders, rodents, cockroaches, stink bugs, bees and wasps.
Additional Portland/Beaverton home pest control services include stink bugs, silverfish, springtails, Portland bee removal, Portland ants, deer mice, carpenter ants, and more crawling, flying, and stinging insects.
Family owned and operated, Croach® is invested in the Beaverton community with experienced pest extermination and friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
Our primary concern is the health, safety, and protection of your home, family, and pets.
"Service technician Aaron Dennis came out to assess our needs and perform our first service, I found him to be very prompt, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Aaron explained what pest control services would be performed, how he would be doing them and then thoroughly treated the house inside, outside, above and below. This is the 3rd home I have used Croach services for and I continue to be satisfied. "
Tony – Beaverton, OR
Value-packed Professional Pest Control Process
Your Croach® professional technician will provide you with numerous benefits:
• Initial service. On the first visit, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your home. We want to hear from you – questions, concerns, and known trouble spots.
• Personal treatment plan. We’ll offer tips, address health and safety, describe treatment options and explain how our service works. We will treat your home inside and out according to your needs to flush pests out of the property.
• First regular service. We provide follow-up one month after the initial service. By then, most pests will have left the property, and further treatment is applied to form a protective barrier to the outside of your home. This barrier will eliminate stubborn pests, break the pests’ breeding cycles and prevent future infestations.
• Regular services. Regular services are conducted every two months to keep the barrier active and treat potential new problems. It is vital to maintaining the two-month cycle because pesticides break down after 60 days and you run the risk of re-infestation.
• Re-treatment. If you continue to have pest activity in your home between regular services, we will come to re-treat affected areas free of charge.
Cost-effective, Long-term Solutions for Pest Control in Beaverton, Oregon
After the initial service, it is common to see an increase in pest activity. This increase indicates that they are leaving the property, so don’t panic!
Many people believe that a one-time treatment will solve their pest problem. However, insects and rodents are resilient and will try to re-enter the property after the pesticide has broken down.
Regular treatment will ensure that the protective barrier around your home is maintained to keep them out.
Common rodents in Beaverton include the house mouse, Norway rat, and roof rats. Use extreme care when cleaning up a rodent infestation or removing dead carcasses.
"Chris did a very professional job. He was thorough and made sure he treated the entire perimeter of the house including the removal of an old wasp nest. He is very pleasant to talk with and made sure I was aware of what he did. We have notice very little bug activity of any kind and are very happy about that. Thanks for the great service and keeping our home bug free."
William – Beaverton, OR
Beaverton, Oregon Service Area
We serve the Portland, Oregon area including Albany, Battle Ground, Beaverton, Camas, Clackamas, Corvallis, Estacada, Forest Grove, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro, King City, Longview, McMinnville, Newberg, Oregon City, Portland, Ridgefield, Salem, Scappoose, Tigard, Troutdale, Tualatin, Vancouver, Wilsonville, and Woodburn.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
WA License #70991
OR License #AG-L1021171CPO