Rodent infestation is a common occurrence in the crawl space. They nest in your insulation, creating a mess.
Additional issues in the crawl space contribute to poor indoor air quality, rotting structures, mold, and energy waste.
Symptoms of a Crawl Space Problem:
- Asthma symptoms
- Condensation on your windows
- High energy bills
- Pest and rodent infestation
If you've been avoiding your crawl space because it gives you the heebie-jeebies, it's time to seek out professional options for sanitization and repair.
Why is a Professional Pest Control Company Concerned with Crawl Spaces?
In our decades of pest control experience, we've seen many pest and rodent infestations which originate in the crawl space.
Not only are our technicians licensed and experienced in the construction side of crawl space repair, they are also trained to exterminate existing pests including spiders, rats and mice, and creepy crawlies. Once the pests and their debris are removed, our technicians meticulously sanitize the entire crawl space. Finally, they use the process of exclusion to block future pest access.
Pest and Rodent Exclusion
Exclusion refers to blocking access to your crawl space so the pests can't get in to begin with.
After cleaning and sanitizing the crawl space, we:
- Identify and block access openings.
- Repair damaged vent screens.
- Crawl space doors are restored or replaced.
- Remedy construction flaws in the rim joists and foundation.
- Seal gaps around pipes and ducts.
Croach® Crawl Space Insulation Process
After a comprehensive inspection, your Croach® crawl space contractor will customize a plan to make this area of your home safe, clean, and energy-efficient.
Depending on the condition of your crawl space, you can expect:
- Removal and disposal of your damaged insulation.
- Extermination of existing rodents and pests.
- Application of a bacteria-enzyme odor-control product. This non-toxic product kills bacteria and eliminates organic odors, germs, fungi, and mildew. This step is exceedingly important for damp or water-damaged insulation and structures.
- Decontamination of the entire area, if requested. We’ll clean and sanitize to remove urine and feces that rodents leave behind.
- Professional pest control exclusion services for the prevention of future rodent invasion.
- Installation of new, energy-efficient crawl space insulation.
You have entrusted us to improve the quality of your home; we go above and beyond to make sure we honor that trust.
What About My Attic?
Often, similar insulation problems in crawl spaces can be found in attics too.
Attics are often a home’s top culprit for an inadequate amount of insulation, outdated materials, and rodent problems.
Our technicians use specialized equipment, such as vacuum systems, to clean out old, inefficient, or damaged insulation. We utilize our expertise to eradicate rats, vermin, or birds, sanitize the area, and install blown-in attic insulation for the highest pest prevention and energy-efficiency.
Seattle Crawl Space Service Area
We provide services across Seattle including Anacortes, Arlington, Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bonney Lake, Bothell, Buckley, Burlington, Camano Island, Everett, Federal Way, Ferndale, Issaquah, Kent, Kirkland, La Conner, Lakewood, Lynden, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe, Mount Vernon, Mukilteo, Oak Harbor, Olympia, Puyallup, Redmond, Renton, Seattle, Sedro-Woolley, Snohomish, Stanwood, Sumner, and Tacoma.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Washington Pest Control License #82060
Washington Contractor License #CCPESTFF*894K4
Schedule your free crawl space insulation inspection today.
Free Attic-Crawl Space Inspection