Get Pest Free
in Lehi, UT
Thanksgiving Point is the place to see some insects, not in your home! Croach® keeps out critters and bugs, so you can get back to what matters most.
Croach®: Maximizing Pest Control, Minimizing Risks
Lehi homeowners trust Croach® pest control to get rid of insects and rodent pests using progressive eco-friendly solutions like Integrated Pest Management.
What is Integrated Pest Management?
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a long name for what truly is a simple idea. The concept involves using care and forethought to avoid pest problems to begin with. And when pest problems do occur, they are treated with minimal chemical interventions.
The goal of IPM is to reduce the risk to people and the environment.
IPM is a long-term approach to pest control that goes far beyond do-it-yourself chemical extermination. Your Croach® technician strategically uses multiple IPM methods to eliminate pests.
Croach® Technicians: Pest Management Experts
Our technicians understand the importance of identifying pests and applying the best practices to eliminate the specific infestation. They are knowledgeable about seasonality and windows of opportunity to break the pests' reproductive cycle.
Pest Control Services by Croach® Exterminators Near Lehi
Get rid of ants, carpet beetles, cockroaches, mice and rats, silverfish, spiders, ticks, wasps and other stinging, biting, crawling, and flying pests. We serve Lehi residents in single-family homes, apartments, HOAs, and light commercial buildings.
Eco-Friendly Pest Control in Lehi, UT
Lehi residents want effective pest control that's safe for their families and environmentally friendly, and Croach® pest control delivers. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a progressive approach to pest control that combines common sense and the science of biology to manage pests. IPM is safer and more effective because it:
- Targets precise treatments for specific pests
- Relies less on quick fixes and focuses on long-term prevention
- Is mindful of our natural environment and safe for our families
There are many DIY pest prevention methods for homeowners. However, some IPM strategies, like exclusion, are more difficult to apply without knowledge and training. And others just aren't powerful enough for persistent pests that invade your home. That’s where Croach® Pest Control's experience comes to the rescue.
Most Common Pests in Lehi Homes
Pests are a prevalent problem in homes across Lehi. These unwelcome visitors can make themselves comfortable in any room, from the kitchen to the bedroom to your outdoor spaces.
- Ants: Our vibrant environment in Lehi sometimes attracts ants, as these little adventurers are often seeking food and moisture. Maintaining a clean home environment, especially free of food waste, and sealing any small openings will keep your home a sanctuary.
- Cockroaches: Warmth and comfort are not just loved by Lehi residents but also by cockroaches. It's common to spot them in a home or business that has excess moisture or lots of food particles around. The Croach® pest control team will ensure that these critters find their comfort elsewhere.
- Rodents: Finally, mice and rats are common pests in Lehi. While they are a part of our natural surroundings, it's essential to ensure they don’t find their way into our personal spaces. Keeping areas free from food waste and sealing potential entry points can help you maintain a rodent-free environment.
Croach® Pest Control provides eco-friendly solutions to pest control that are safe for you, your family, and the environment.
Let's take a closer look at the different pests commonly found in each room of your home and explain how Croach® Pest Control's IPM approach helps to keep your home pest-free.
A Pest-Free Home Entry
- Wasps like to build their nests on your house's exterior walls, usually in a place protected from rain, like eaves and awnings. It can be challenging for an average homeowner to safely remove nests, which is why professional help is available from Croach®.
- Spiders also take up residence in corners of the porch ceiling where their webs rest undisturbed, and they catch plenty of prey.
Your Croach® technician understands the seasonality of pests in order to thwart them, and about their life cycles to break the reproductive cycle.
IPM strategies to help keep wasps and spiders under control include removing nests, reducing attractive food sources and targeted use of insecticidal sprays.
A Healthy and Hygienic Kitchen
- Ants are frequent kitchen raiders. They come seeking food, water and refuge. Wet areas are particularly attractive to carpenter ants which are as detrimental to your home's structure as termites.
- Cockroaches are fast reproducers and can infest your kitchen quickly. They're here for your food crumbs and water.
- Silverfish feed on spilled food, as well as wallpaper paste, book bindings, and rayon fabrics.
To restore hygiene to your kitchen, your Croach® technician will quickly eliminate all pest infestations and contaminated materials, followed by proven IPM routines to prevent re-infestation.
These measures can include sealing entry points, removing food sources, and setting insecticidal bait stations.
Bug-Free Family Room Comfort
Warmth is a prime quality that attracts rodents and spiders to your living room, especially in winter. Let's face it, living rooms often are cluttered with stuff filling every corner, and offering safe hiding places for pests.
- Spiders love high ceilings where they can spin webs out of your reach.
To control spider populations, Croach® employs IPM techniques like removing webs and applying insecticidal sprays.
- And if you eat in your living room, no doubt a dropped cookie crumb has satisfied the appetite of a mouse, ensuring it will return.
IPM strategies used to get rid of rodents include trapping and rodenticides. To prevent mice and rats from coming back, it's important to seal entry points.
- Stink bugs and boxelder bugs try to enter homes to overwinter. Exclusion is an IPM strategy that blocks entry to these pests.
No Icky Bathroom Pests
- You've probably experienced the nightmare of turning on a bathroom light in the middle of the night, and catching the sight of cockroaches scurrying away.
- Common bathroom pests are silverfish and firebrats. Not native to the area, their distribution is almost entirely due to human-assisted movement, and they can easily find their way from a school into your home.
Cockroaches, firebrats and silverfish are attracted to warm, dark, damp and humid environments, like your bathroom.
To prevent future infestations, it's important to identify and eliminate moisture sources. IPM remedies include fixing leaky pipes, using a dehumidifier or improving ventilation, and sealing entry points. Silverfish, in particular, favor cluttered areas, so reducing clutter helps to discourage their presence.
Pest-Free, Peaceful Sleep
Bed bugs are found in places where people congregate for an extended period of time. It's easy to pick up bed bugs from public transportation, libraries, and hotel rooms. Bed bugs can also attach to anything in motion, like backpacks, purses, and luggage.
Once the infestation has been eliminated, IPM techniques like monitoring with interceptors, vacuuming and using mattress encasements are effective in preventing future bed bug infestations.
Get Rid of Critters in the Garage
Any of these common Utah pests will invade your garage. As in other rooms, the clutter, solitude and darkness offers quiet, hiding places where they can nest and breed.
If you have a sink or laundry area in the garage, they'll also be drawn to water. Upon spotting any evidence of mice in the garage, call Croach® for immediate help.
In addition, your experienced and knowledgeable Croach® technician knows where to look for entry points and how to seal them up. Trapping, insecticides, and rodenticides will prevent re-infestation.
We guarantee a retreat of pest issues that arise between regularly scheduled services. Ask for more details when you sign up.
Our Bug Problem Is Gone For Good!
Our technician was so friendly and professional and most of all, I felt comfortable letting him in my home. I live in an old home, and we’ve always had a problem with bugs even with another pest control service. After one service from Croach, we had almost nothing coming around our house. Thank you, Croach, for taking care of our bug problem with upstanding service technicians!
Makell R., Lehi, UT
Hornet and Spider-Free!Ivan was fantastic. He got rid of the hornets, and their nests and sprayed in my utility boxes. There were soo many nests!! He even removed all the spider webbing and nests in the utility boxes and my windows wells!!! None of the service providers I have used previously have been as thorough as Ivan was. He was courteous and polite. Well Done! Thank you.
Aleeca C., Lehi, UT
It's always good to see Blake when my service comes around. He does a fantastic job and is professional, thorough, and quick. Croach does a great job!
Branden P., Lehi, UT
Proactive Pest Control!
Dallin Thueson did a great job of treating the garage and exterior locations where wasps and rodents have been active. We appreciate his proactive approach to also treating the lawn.
David H., Lehi, UT
Our Pest-free Satisfaction Guarantee for Lehi
If you ever experience pests between scheduled treatments, we’ll come back out to give you an intermediate, complimentary treatment. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priority.
Croach®: Affordable Pest Management for Lehi
At Croach®, we understand the importance of providing exceptional customer service at a reasonable price. We offer affordable pest management that you can rely on.
Our team of experienced professionals employs efficient and targeted strategies to tackle pests, ensuring maximum effectiveness while minimizing costs.
Trust Croach® to eradicate pests from your property without straining your finances. Invest in our pest control service today and enjoy a pest-free environment at an affordable price.
Contact us today to book your pest control service and experience the difference for yourself!
Croach® serves all neighborhoods in Lehi, including Thanksgiving Village, Willow Park, Cedar Hollow, Olympic Park, Snow Springs, and Pilgrims Landing. We also serve the surrounding towns, including Cedar Hills, Alpine, Highland, Orem, and Draper.