Get Pest Free
in St. Andrews, SC
The residents of St. Andrews appreciate authentic cuisine. And when unwanted pests invade their kitchens and pantries, they call Croach® Pest Control.
St. Andrews, Still Making History in South Carolina
The Pine Grove Rosenwald School was built in 1923, and has been impeccably maintained in its original state since then. That means keeping wood destroying insects and rodents out of and away from this historic national treasure.
Sometimes unwanted pests get into St. Andrews kitchens. Croach® is ready to help you eliminate these pantry pests.
What are Pantry Pests?
Besides the usual suspects of cockroaches, mice and ants, there is another type of pantry pest that comes in the form of moths and beetles, like:
- Indian Meal Moths (cereal, cornmeal, rice, chocolate, dried fruits, nuts, candies)
- Warehouse Beetles (cereal, candy, cocoa, flour, pastas, potato chips, pet foods)
- Sawtoothed Grain Beetles (flour, stock and poultry feeds, dried fruits, candies, rodent bait, pet food, bird seed)
- Confused Flour Beetle (flour, cereal, shelled nuts, chocolate, drugs, dried fruits)
- Red Flour Beetles (flour, candies, cereal, chocolate, dried fruits, damaged grains)
- Cigarette Beetles (cured tobacco, cigarettes, cigars … also pet foods, fish food, chili powder, paprika)
- Drug Store Beetles (seeds, pet foods, spices, pastry mixes, drugs)
Where Do Pantry Pests Come From?
You have the world's cleanest home, but the pantry pests still get into your kitchen. How? Many of them came already packaged with the items you purchased at the store, usually in egg or larva stage. Even a tiny pinhole in a sack of flour is enough to let in an annoying pest.
Nobody likes to throw away food, but nobody wants to eat food with bugs in it! Unfortunately, the infestation often isn’t found until you open the package to use the contents. If an infestation is found, remove the items from your home immediately.
Tips To Prevent Pantry Pests
- Wipe up crumbs and spills right away.
- Use airtight containers to store food in your pantry. Glass Mason jars and plastic containers are popular choices.
- Avoid damaged packages when purchasing food products.
- If you notice a hole or rip in the packaging, put the package in your freezer for 72 hours.
If you are having problems with pantry pests, call your trusted pest management team at Croach® for assistance.
Pest Control Services by Croach® Exterminators Near St. Andrews
Get rid of ants, carpet beetles, cockroaches, mice and rats, silverfish, spiders, wasps and other stinging, biting, crawling, and flying pests. We serve St. Andrews residents in single-family homes, apartments, HOAs, and commercial buildings.
Got Right to Work!
Kayla was very thorough and fast and did a good job. She asked questions to be sure she covered everything. She was professional and friendly. Explained what she had done and asked if I had any other problems with pests. When I told her my pest problems, she got right to work taking care of it. She was very good. You can be proud of her and her work. Thank you. - St. Andrews area
Protected My Animals!
Michael was very friendly and courteous. He did an excellent job de-webbing and spraying everything. They were very cautious of my protection of my animals in my yard as well. - St. Andrews area
What We Do: The Croach® Pest Control Process
First: When our technician arrives at your St. Andrews residence, they will inspect your property to look for potential problem areas and develop a plan to address these concerns.
Next: They will discuss their findings, and present a customized treatment plan created to meet your specific pest control needs.
Then: Services begin as soon as you are ready to be pest free!
Depending on your plan, exterminator services could include:
✓ Interior Treatment: Treatments like spray barriers at entrance points, baiting, and traps.
✓ Exterior Treatment: Removal of wasp nests, de-webbing, spray, and granulation where necessary.
We guarantee a retreat of pest issues for St. Andrews customers that arise between regularly scheduled services. Ask for more details when you sign up.
Get Pest Free in St. Andrews!
Croach® is a pest elimination and prevention service. We don’t believe in one-time extermination. Because it doesn’t work. In fact, it costs you more money, aggravation, and distress in the long run. Request a free pest control inspection near you today.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured