How to Get Rid of Roaches in Columbia, SC
Cockroaches? Yuck. You’ll probably agree there are only a few more devastating things than finding out your house is roach-infested.
These filthy and disgusting pests are a nightmare. You’ll find them in every part of the house.
They invade your furniture, books, clothing, and anything else made of natural materials.
What’s worse, roaches carry several diseases and are a threat to your health.
And, roaches don’t die easy.
They’ve been around millions of years, survive any climate, can go weeks without eating, and live without a head until dehydration gets them. Once you discover a roach infestation in your Columbia home, your first step is to contact Croach® for reliable cockroach control.
The experienced team at Croach® is well-trained to identify, manage, and eliminate cockroaches and other pests. Schedule an inspection today and see why your Columbia neighbors trust us to eliminate roaches in their homes.
Ryan is a superb technician. Ryan explained the entirety of our pest control issues, explaining environmental factors, how the pest control products worked and the risks and benefits of your products and services. Ryan is professionally competent, engaging, and he reflects a high standard of care. I am highly satisfied with his work!
Service received: Cockroach extermination
Roach Prevention Tips
The best way to take care of roach infestations is ensuring you don’t get one in the first place. If you don’t know how to keep these annoying bugs away, here are some tips to help you out.
- Use sealed containers to store your food: Cockroaches love human food. Using sealed containers ensures the pests don’t invite themselves into your cabinets or pantry.
- Keep your home clean: Take out the trash frequently and clean up any leftovers, crumbs, and spills immediately before roaches get the scent of it.
- Seal entry points: Seal the gaps in your windows and doors, especially those leading to the outside. Pay close attention to entry points that lead to sheds, garages, and the basement where oriental cockroaches love hiding.
- Eliminate moisture: German cockroaches are one of the most common pests in Columbia and seek hiding spots close to moisture sources. Fix leaking faucets and pipes, dry out the tub or shower after use, and pick up pet water dishes to get rid of roach beverage service. Use a dehumidifier to help lower the moisture levels in your home.
Why Should You Hire Croach® Services for Roach Control?
Croach® has a team of skilled technicians who will deliver the best pest control services in Columbia, SC.
Your licensed technician will use customized treatment methods to ensure your home is free from roaches.
Here’s a look at our step-by-step process.
- Initial Inspection Our team will start by inspecting your property to identify species of pests and potential breeding places. The pest inspection findings help to create a customized plan for combating cockroaches and more. We will then treat both the interior and exterior of your home.
- First Regular Service This service comes one month after the initial inspection. During this visit, our team adds a protective barrier to the outside property. We then use exclusion methods to get rid of persistent pests and prevent future invasions.
- Regular Services Cockroaches breed well in warm places, and Columbia’s favorable weather will lure them back. Our team provides regular pest control services to keep them at bay.
- Re-treats If you notice any pests in your home in between scheduled regular visits, our team will come back and re-treat your home at no extra cost.
Contact Croach® for the Best Roach Control Services in Columbia, SC
We believe your home should be a safe, comfortable, and healthy living space. For this reason, we provide a range of services to help you get rid of some common pests. Besides cockroach control, our services include:
You don’t have to deal with a roach invasion by yourself. Leave it to the experts to make your Columbia home safe from these destructive bugs.
If the roaches in your Columbia home have been giving you sleepless nights, get in touch with Croach® by calling 803-830-5420 today or schedule your free pest inspection online.Free Pest Inspection
We provide affordable, effective pest control services in the River City to include greater Cola: Batesburg-Leesville, Blythewood, Camden, Cayce, Chapin, Columbia, Dentsville, Forest Acres, Eastover, Elgin, Gaston, Gilbert, Hopkins, Irmo, Lexington, Lexington County, Lugoff, Oak Grove, Pomaria, Prosperity, Red Bank, Ridgeway, Saint Andrews, Seven Oaks, and West Columbia.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured