Get Pest Free
in Star, ID
Can’t enjoy your home in Star, Idaho because you’re battling pest control problems? Call the experienced professionals at Croach®.
Pests We Remove in Star, ID
Star, ID, along the Boise River, is a beautiful place to live. Everyone loves its great outdoor spaces, like the Star Riverwalk Park. However, what makes the climate of Star, ID so attractive to people also attracts rodents and insects. This can cause pest control problems for your property.
Call us if you suspect you have pest control problems like:
At Croach®, we are the exterminator near me choice for resolving common Idaho pest problems posing health and safety risks to your family. We train our technicians to handle everything from rodent control to wasp removal. When we show up, pests leave for good!
We guarantee a retreat of pest issues that arise between regularly scheduled services. Ask for more details when you sign up.
Yellow jackets, hornets, and paper wasps can make life extremely unpleasant. Paper wasps, in particular, are dangerous and aggressive and like building their nests under the eaves of your home, where you can’t help but come into contact with them.
If you see one rat, you’ve got many. So why do rats pose a danger to you and your family?
Rats carry hantavirus, leptospirosis, rat-bite fever, salmonella, and plague.
They don’t even have to bite you to pass these illnesses to you. They leave droppings in the ductwork. As those droppings break down into dust, they circulate into the air.
If you have rats, you could breathe in pathogens. You’ll need serious medical attention if you contract any of these illnesses.
Mice aren’t any safer. Mice transmit diseases like lymphocytic choriomeningitis, salmonellosis, hantavirus and tularemia. You can get sick through exposure to mouse droppings without ever coming into contact with the actual mouse.
Three ant species in Star are prone to entering the house and making life unpleasant.
- The first are sugar ants, also known as odorous house ants. They’re harmless but are annoying and smell bad when crushed. It’s unpleasant to have ants crawling around on counters and floors.
- The second species is carpenter ants. These ants damage the wooden structures in your home.
- The third species is harvester ants. They can deliver painful stings whenever you disturb their nests.
Ants enter through cracks or gaps in the walls or floors. Sensing access to food or water draws them inside.
Tips for keeping ants away:
- Ants enter your home looking for food.
- Clean up crumbs on countertops, tables and floors every day.
- Wipe up sticky spills, especially soda- sugar ants love those sweet drops.
- Take out your food trash daily.
- Fix small water leaks. Ants love this kind of water source.
We don’t have to spend much time convincing you that roaches are gross insects that carry many diseases.
Still, we want to remind you that seeing even one roach indicates a much larger intrusion hiding somewhere in your home. Yes, a group of roaches is called an intrusion, and that’s how we think of them when they are in our home- intruders.
Roaches enter even the cleanest home. They can survive just about any over-the-counter pesticide. Professional pest control services like those provided by Croach® technicians are the best way to eliminate roaches.
Croach® technicians perform dewebbing as part of their normal services, in addition to laying down a chemical barrier to keep spiders out.
Our Pest-free Satisfaction Guarantee for Star
If you ever experience pests between scheduled treatments, we’ll come back out to give you an intermediate, complimentary treatment. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priority.
Thanks for even coming out in the snow!
Juan did a very good job. He answered my questions and did all that was expected.
Did a great job and was able to get the new spiderwebs on the ceiling of my RV garage.
Thank You, Alex!
Alex is personable and professional. He’s timely and provides our family with clear information regarding our regular services. If we are not home, he provides a hand-written note with pertinent information regarding our property, and the actions and steps he took to keep our home pest free. Thank you, Alex!
How We Get Rid of Your Pests for Good
We use a three-step process to treat your home.
- On our initial visit, we’ll use eco-friendly, commercial-grade treatments to eliminate the bulk of your pest problem.
- One month later, we’ll return to apply exclusion methods to block access to your home. After that, we’ll treat the exterior as a protective barrier that helps break reproduction cycles and eliminates persistent pests that haven’t vacated.
- Finally, we provide regular service monthly to keep pests gone for good!
Live Pest Free Today
The employees at Croach® aren’t just local pest experts. We’re your neighbors. We’ll treat you and your property with respect throughout the pest control process.
Find out why working with an experienced, eco-friendly pest control company like Croach® can make all the difference. Contact us to schedule an inspection today.