Charlotte Ant Control
If left unaddressed, an ant infestation can quickly take over your home. Croach® provides long-term ant control in Charlotte.
Need to Get Rid of Ants?
Getting rid of ants on your Charlotte, NC home and yard is an important facet of property maintenance that keeps you and your family safe.
Recently, a pile of fire ants attacked a local woman and nearly killed her. While most encounters with ants aren’t so dramatic, they are a real problem when you find them inside and outside of your home.
Ants Usually are Harmless, Right?
Most types of ants aren’t dangerous, but their bites can be unpleasant. They’re not shy about marching over counters, helping themselves to pet food, and crawling onto our feet. Ants contaminate our food and cause property damage, like short-circuiting the AC unit or water softener.
If you’re shuddering because you’re facing this very problem, you’ve come to the right place. The expert pest control professionals at Croach® help you get rid of your ant problem for good.
Common Ants in Charlotte
Usually, an ant problem comes from one of the following species.
- Odorous house ants
- Argentine ants
- Little black ants
- Pavement ants
- Acrobat ants
- Fire ants
Most ants are not dangerous, but it’s still worthwhile to get rid of them. If left unaddressed, they can quickly take over your home.
Pet and Child Friendly Sprays!
Croach is a top tier pest control company. Alexander was very professional and informative on where the pests were entering my home and how to take care of them. They also use pet and child friendly sprays, which was a huge plus in my book.
How Did Ants Enter My Home?
Ants enter the home through tiny cracks and gaps in the home's exterior. They also use shrubs and tree branches to make their way inside through roofing vents. Some walk right through open doors and windows.
- You can discourage them by keeping food sealed up tight. Counters, floors, and other surfaces should always stay free of food spills.
- We also recommend cutting back any landscaping that might touch your home and keeping mulch well away from your foundation.
- Finally, find as many cracks as you can and seal them up tight to keep the ants away from your home.
But sometimes even these measures aren’t enough to keep the ants away. Croach® technicians are trained to identify the species, and provide effective treatment to stop them in their tracks.
I Think I Can Take Care of Ants Myself
Unfortunately, DIY ant control can make your problem even worse. Many of the retail insecticides are too weak to remove an ant problem entirely. Instead, these products encourage them to scatter rather than exterminating them. This means where once you had one nest, you now have five! Our commercial grade, eco-friendly pesticides get rid of ants for good.
The Croach® Ant Control Process
- We start with a thorough inspection. Different ant species require different extermination methods.
- Finding the colony source is important because effective ant control requires elimination of every queen in every nest.
- We treat the interior and the exterior of your home, both to kill the ants inside the home, and to discourage new ones from entering.
- We create a customized plan to get rid of ants and keep them out.
- And if you experience ant problems between treatments, call us for complimentary retreatment.
Pest Control Services by Croach® Exterminators Near Charlotte
Call Croach® to get rid of the spotted lanternfly, carpet beetles, cockroaches, mice and rats, silverfish, spiders, wasps and other stinging, biting, crawling, and flying pests. We serve Charlotte residents in single-family homes, apartments, HOAs, and light commercial buildings.
Quick and Efficient!
They do an amazing job every time they come out. They treat the outside so well, they never have to come into the garage or house. I have had no issues since they began, and the ants, after a storm, were taken care of quickly and effectively. I would recommend Croach to everyone!
Read more from Toni B.
End Your Ant Problem Today
Trust us to take care of the ants in your home. We’re experienced professionals with a long track record of success.
Call (704) 954-8878 to schedule your inspection today.