Charlotte Cockroach Control
A cockroach infestation can quickly take over your home. Croach® provides long-term cockroach control in Charlotte.
Are Cockroaches a Problem in Charlotte?
Here in Charlotte, we have American roaches, Australian roaches, and German cockroaches, all of which are happy to invade your home. They carry disease, their droppings trigger allergies, they are thoroughly unpleasant to deal with, and they even destroy console gaming systems.
How Did the Roaches Get into My House?
Roaches can get into any house. They don’t discriminate. If they find a crack, a gap, a window, or a door, then they’ll help themselves to your warm, dry home. Roaches arrive in cardboard boxes, and they find a way through plumbing systems, sewers, and drains.
Worse, if you see one roach, then there are many more. They breed quickly, and before long, they spill out of their hidden spaces and into your home.
The expert cockroach exterminators at Croach® help you get rid of your roach problem for good.
Why DIY Cockroach Control Doesn't Work
You can clean, fog, and attempt to trap roaches as much as you want but the truth is that the over-the-counter control methods homeowners can buy in locally just aren’t up to the challenge. You need professional help to keep these persistent pests out of your home for good.
Croach® cockroach exterminators use commercial-grade pest control, as well as a highly effective four-step process. This ensures that roaches stay out of your home for good.
Tips to Prevent Roach Infestations
You can make your home a bit less hospitable to roaches by following these recommendations for cockroach infestation prevention.
- Store pet food in sealed containers and never leave uneaten food down after they finish eating.
- Taking out trash regularly and keeping trash can lids secured is another way to deter roaches.
- We also recommend decreasing places roaches hide by decluttering and getting rid of old cardboard and newspaper.
But if roaches have already invaded your home, you’ll only get them back out again by turning to a professional treatment process, like Croach®'s cockroach elimination strategies.
Ensures My Satisfaction!
Ever since I have been with this company and serviced by my technician who is always friendly and professional makes sure that I am satisfied with my service before leaving the premises.
The Croach® Cockroach Control Process
This is our four-step process to exterminate cockroaches and prevent future infestations.
- Following a thorough inspection, your Croach® technician will put together a customized pest management plan for your home and property.
- Next, we will treat your home, both inside and out.
- Approximately one month later, your Croach® tech returns and performs your first regular service. This visit breaks egg and reproduction cycles, eliminates any pests which may have escaped our initial treatment, and creates a protective barrier around your home to cockroaches from coming back in.
- Finally, we continue to provide regular service. Our eco-friendly treatments break down naturally after about a month. Any human home is attractive to roaches. Regular services prevent them from returning.
See roaches in your home between visits? We’ll return and to retreat your home, free of charge. If two full retreats have not fixed the problem, we’ll refund your last full payment.
Pest Control Services by Croach® Exterminators Near Charlotte
Call Croach® to get rid of the spotted lanternfly, ants, carpet beetles, mice and rats, silverfish, spiders, wasps and other stinging, biting, crawling, and flying pests. We serve Charlotte residents in single-family homes, apartments, HOAs, and light commercial buildings.
A Customer Describes the Croach® Process
We just had Croach out to our to rid our home and boat dock of bugs. Christopher Rivera, our technician did an amazing job. He was meticulous in his work and extremely polite in his demeanor. We are fans! They are approved to treat docks out on the water and they are approved to use some very powerful chemicals in and outside of your home. They start by cleaning the exterior of your home as well as your garage of any spider and bug nests. That along with their sprays will kill most of the adults. In 30 days they will be back to kill any bugs that hatched. At that point we should be pretty much bug free. They will be back every two months to keep the critters out. This seems to me to be the most comprehensive method of pest control that I have seen. The place looks great now after just the first visit.
Read more from Brad H.